Terms & Conditions
HoneyBselection Terms & Conditions.
Here are the Terms and Conditions for use and apply to the use of and (or) the purchase of products from www.honeybselection.co.uk
1. The content of our website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed and registered with the Intellectual Property Rights Department. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Any links included in our website are for information only, and do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
10. When placing an order you will be responsible for the accuracy so please ensure that your order is correct before checkout. Once an order has been placed we are unable to amend it before dispatch.
11. All items are subject to availability.
12. All prices are inclusive of U.K. VAT, if and where applicable, at the standard rate. Our VAT registration number is GB
13. Payment can be made via PayPal or credit/debit card. We do not store or keep any of your financial details (i.e. credit or debit card numbers or information) nor do we disclose any other customer information to any third parties. If you would like to make a direct payment over the phone please call 01827 875620.
14. We endeavour to deliver goods within the estimated timescales given, however, delays can occasionally be inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. The exception to this is Expedited Delivery where our liability is limited to the delivery charge paid which is refundable for late delivery.
15. We are under no liability to accept claims for lost or delayed items in the post until 15 working days have passed from despatch for items sent by 1st Class Royal Mail. For items sent out via Royal Mail special delivery or courier it will be 10 working days. International Postage delays will be investigated after 25 working days. Time varies for items carried via courier and will be as the carriers ‘terms and conditions.
16. To help prevent lost items we do not allow items to be left unattended. A signature may also be required.
17. If our carrier has attempted delivery but unable due to an incorrect or inaccurate delivery address, or there is no-one to accept the delivery or the delivery address is not accessible, delivery costs are not refundable. Our carrier will leave instructions how to collect from their local office or re-schedule delivery if delivery has been attempted but was unsuccessful. There may be an additional charge for repeat delivery attempts. If you refuse to accept a delivery we reserve the right to charge for delivery and any return costs incurred.
18. We will not be liable for goods lost in the postal system due to incorrect or incomplete delivery addresses. Please ensure you give us the correct address
19. All claims for orders not delivered must be made within 30 days of despatch.
20. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt, starting the day after delivery, In addition to these rights we offer an extended returns policy which forms part of these terms and conditions. When there is no delivery tracking available, goods will be taken as delivered within the delivery schedule given unless evidence to the contrary. To return your order please read our delivery & returns section
21. Any claims for incomplete, damaged or incorrect goods must be made within 7 days of receipt of your order. We will replace the goods free of charge, or at our sole discretion refund the price of the goods. We shall not be under any further liability. Your statutory rights are not affected
22. We make every effort to accurately represent the information and colours of products on our website. However, as colours vary between monitors, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the actual product colour. We will take every care to ensure that product information and pricing are accurate at the time they are entered. All sizes and measurements are approximate and we advise customers to consult the sizing charts on the listings when ordering.
23. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
24. All contents of listings are the property of HoneyBselection and their respective owners and may not be reproduced without permission.
Thank you for visiting HoneyBselection website.